Don’t miss the opportunity to experience magic moments at Copenhagen’s new cutting-edge restaurant/music venue.
3 restaurants, 2 bars and a jazz club
Fronted by the founding father of the New Nordic cuisine mouvement and co-founder of restaurant Noma, Claus Meyer, and the internationally acclaimed jazz pianist, producer and entrepreur, Niels Lan Doky, THE STANDARD houses no less than 3 restaurants, 2 bars and a jazz club unlike any other on the planet.
A team of international chefs
The modern Danish eatery “Almanak” and the gastronomic New Nordic restaurant “Studio” are spearheaded by former Noma-chefs Torsten Vilgaard and Søren Westh whilst the contemporary gastronomic Indian restaurant “Verandah” is the shared vision between celebrated Indian chef Karam Sethi (the youngest Indian chef ever to receive a Michelin star) and creative director Rizwana Merchant, a former pastry chef of the original Osteria dell’Arancio in Grottammare, Italy and General Manager of their sister restaurant in London.
The Jazz club
The jazz club offers a completely new mode of operation, where you will be able to experience intimate jazz performances on the highest international level and projects that will be curated, produced and conceived especially and exclusively for THE STANDARD.
Save up to 10% - and receive a number of additional unique services:
- Large and delicious breakfast buffet included in the price
- Join the world's largest loyalty program, Best Western Rewards
- You can earn Rewards points or airline miles by booking directly through the hotel or Best Western
- You have the option to change or cancel reservations right up to the time of 16:00 on the day of arrival
- Our prices are 100% transparent - that is, without additional fees, services and taxes
Book your room here
Book your accommodation directly by email or phone
We offer price match guarantee at the lowest possible price and up to 10% off.
Call Tel: +45 3313 0666